Here is second part of the Gold Loan industry series in collaboration with School of Intrinsic Compounding. In this post we will be analyzing the two dominant listed players of the industry: Manappuram Finance and Muthoot Finance.
Through this blog post one would understand about:
- Gold loan businesses: Price volatility and NPA’s
- Microfinance (MFI) and worst characteristics of it
- Vehicle and Housing Finance in brief
- Why did these companies diversify
- Liability/Cost side of both the players
Here is the blog link.
Hope you guys enjoy it. :)